Monday, March 17, 2008

Self Portraits 01

Just a Casual Guy - March 17, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

If I am going to ask people to share their thoughts about gender, I feel that I should also be willing to be so open. Here are some thoughts and pictures of myself with my own words about my gender, and how I feel about gender. I've taken pictures of myself in the past for this project, but these are all pictures I took today, on St Patrick's Day.

Fluid Presentation - March 17, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Male, Distorted - March 17, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them. Be they thoughtful, provocative, off the cuff, or just plain real, I want to see what you have to say.

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in helping this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

This blog is updated weekly on Mondays.

No comments: