Monday, March 3, 2008

A Diverse Arizona

Life is Good - February 21, 2008 - Tucson, AZ

So far all the photographs on this site were taken in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Tucson, Arizona. Obviously there is much more to this world than exists in those areas. I would be happy to travel elsewhere if able. For example, I will be in Tucson again for the IFGE Conference which is taking place April 1-5, and I occasionally visit my family in southern California.

Alien - January 23, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Choose One - February 21, 2008 - Tucson, AZ

All of the Above - February 2008 - Scottsdale, AZ

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them and am grateful for your participation. I want to share what you have to say.

Elliott - February 21, 2008 - Tucson, AZ

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in helping this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

No comments: