Monday, March 31, 2008

Pink Umbrella at the Gym

You never know who you are going to run into. I missed several great photo opportunities recently, and it was a reminder that I really should keep a camera with me at all times. A lesson I remembered when going to the Alternatives Health and Wellness Center's Gym.

Masculininty - March 29, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

They Torture Me - March 29, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Male 29 Days/Month - March 29, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Heidi at the Gym - March 29, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Sister Heidi - March 29, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them. Be they thoughtful, provocative, off the cuff, or just plain real, I want to see what you have to say.

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in helping this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

This blog is updated weekly on Mondays.

No comments: