Monday, February 11, 2008

Tall Ones, Short Ones, Ones with Striped Socks

Put on a Happy Face - December, 2007 - Phoenix, AZ

See Beyond The Gender - January 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Johnathon - February 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

SO Gay - February 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Striped Sock Alien - January 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Gender Cup - January 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them. Be they thoughtful, provocative, off the cuff, or just plain real, I want to see what you have to say.

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in helping this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

No comments: