Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Tandem

Here are a few random subjects from the shoots I did in December of last year. I loved the results so much that I had to post at least two of each of these participants.

I will be shooting in Tucson, AZ on February 21st. If you will be in Tucson that date and wish to participate, please email me at smbryceart at yahoo dot com

Without any further ado... click any picture to view them close up.

Boi 1 and Boi 2 - Phoenix, AZ - Dec 17, 2007

NOT A Barbie Girl - Phoenix, AZ - Dec 22, 2007

Army of Me - Phoenix, AZ - December 2007

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them. Be they thoughtful, provocative, off the cuff, or just plain real, I want to see what you have to say.

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in helping this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

No comments: