Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday Cometh

In honor of Fat Tuesday, I thought I'd take a moment to put up some drag pics! These are some members of the Grand Canyon Sisters.

If you missed it, the main post for this week was Men, Male, Sir, Stud, and it's raining men over in that post, check it out! But since it's Mardi Gras, here's an especially flowery entry just for you:

Confused? I'm Not - January 2008 - Scottsdale, AZ

Why - November, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Frankly's Choice - November, 2008 - Phoenix, AZ

Gender DiverCity is open to any and all types of people. And anything you want to say about gender. I may not always agree with your words, and you may not always agree with mine, but I am happy to photograph them. Be they thoughtful, provocative, off the cuff, or just plain real, I want to see what you have to say.

If you are human, I want to photograph you, whomever you are. To learn more about how to participate in making this project represent you or your loved ones, read the FAQ post found in the links on the right of the Gender DiverCity blog (http://genderdivercity.blogspot.com) or send me an email at smbryceart@yahoo.com

No comments: